Mass Effect: Stardust
Overview of Changes from EotE
Overview of Changes to SW: EotE Ruleset
- Custom Races as per those of the Mass Effect Universe. These races all include one free rank in a skill, and one free talent from race specific lists. See the main wiki page and click on each race for details.
- Characters will receive one additional FREE Specialization (for a total of two) of their choice at creation which does not count against their XP budget. This has been accounted for in the Character Creation Process Breakdown.
^ Characters will start with a base of 1000 credits during creation rather than the book default of 500. This has been accounted for in the Character Creation Process Breakdown.
- There will be a list of campaign-specific armor and equipment, though most of the core equipment in the rulebook can be used. Prices may however be different. See the Equipment and Gear section for details.
^ Default Armor and SW specific weapons should be ignored. See the Equipment and Gear section for details.
- Careers and Specializations have been renamed, and some talents have alternates available to the player. See Careers and Specializations for details.
^ The Combat Engineer Specialization, and the Biotic Career and Biotic Adept Specialization are additional career/spec options. See Careers and Specializations for details.
- The Force Sensitive specialization is not available.
- Ranged (Light) will encompass Pistols and SMGs
- Ranged (Heavy) will encompass Shotguns, Assault Rifles, and Sniper Rifles
- Gunnery encompasses any extremely heavy portable specialty weapons (Like Rocket Launchers, Arc Guns, etc)
Under Knowledge skills:
- Core Worlds is removed
- Outer Rim is removed
- Space: Citadel is added (Citadel/Council Space-related)
- Space: Alliance is added (Earth/Systems Alliance-related)
- Space: Terminus is added (Terminus Systems-related)
- Space: Traverse is added (Attican Traverse-related)
- Space: Verge is added (Skyllian Verge-related)
All Space: X skills cover all the functions of Core Worlds and Outer Rim for their respective area of the galaxy.
New or Modified Talents:
- Demolisher: Acts in all ways as Frenzied Attack, but only applies to attacks with the Blast trait.
- Speaks Binary: Affects commanding VIs and mechs, or can affect direct Computers skill checks by suffering 1 strain per Boost, up to a maximum equal to ranks in Speaks Binary.